Top 5 reasons to choose Rose Creations
One’s wedding day is one of the most memorable days of their lives. We expect everything to be perfect on our wedding day. Clothing, accessories, and makeup are among the most significant wedding domains for the bride. The bride wants to look her best on her wedding day.
Rose Creations is a reflection of Mrs. Supriya Jain. There is an emotion behind every outfit the brand creates. It has the essence of love and affection that makes it every bride’s favourite. Top 5 reasons why you should choose Rose Creations are :-
1. Essence of Royalty- Every bride wants to look and feel like a princess on her big day and wearing a lehenga from Rose Creations will make you feel like royalty. Their customized Lehengas are designed to perfection for any bride to look like a dream on her wedding day.
2. Essence of Elegance- When most of the designers fail to reflect elegance in the dress, this Ludhiana-based Label has given a completely different notion to it. Their designs make the brides look graceful and elegant on their big day.
3. Essence of Indian Tradition- Their designs are inspired by the beauty and traditions of Punjab. Despite involving modern fashion and international concepts, Supriya Jain stays deeply connected to her roots.
4. Quality of Fabrics- The brand focuses on using pure, lightweight fabrics that are easy for any bride to carry gracefully and comfortably.
5. Designs are Fresh & Unique- All the designs are unique and customized as per the bride’s choice and her vision of herself on her big day. The brand focuses to put her vision to life.
“Without craftsmanship, inspiration is merely a reed blown by the wind.”
With this ensemble, Rose Creations brings your wedding fantasies to life like never before. With the use of glistening sequins, hand-embroidered floral motifs, and geometry, the brand delivers a striking piece of understated opulence and timeless beauty.
When combined with artistic virtue, craftsmanship results in what can be defined as the whims and fancies of each admirer of art. Supriya Jain presents an amalgamation of timeless craftsmanship and elite couture.
The beauty of French couture is reflected in our stunning bride.
One-of-a-kind ombre pink hand-embroidered lehenga adorned with a Zardozi Chintz Jaal truly showcases the art of weaving beauty with fabrics. This color has a golden speck of an apricot/peach nuance and is not a traditional pink color.
Embroidered to perfection, this gorgeous outfit has warm hues that emphasize every inch of intricacy. This piece, designed by Supriya Jain, is a tribute to workmanship and part of her flamboyantly elegant collection of wedding outfits The Lehenga is meticulously stitched by our most skilled artisans over a period of several months. The pearl-encrusted bustier worn here is accompanied by a sheer Cape Dupatta embellished with Kaamdani, Zardozi, and sequins, making this outfit a sure-fire way to make any ambiance sparkle.